Sure, we’ve all heard it: “New Year, New Me!”
(In fact, I heard recently that gyms rent equipment in the first two months of the new year to be able to supply to the people with that mindset).
…I’m doing something a little different- and I’m going to challenge you to do it with me.
Instead of focusing on dramatic changes in our lifestyle, we’re going to focus on our happiness.
Over the course of this month (January), I’ve made a commitment to my mind and my body that I will apply these 15 techniques (at least once) to further my happiness through self-love.
Here we go:
2. Have a favorite candle? Burn it
3. Get a manicure, massage, or new haircut
4. Buy yourself a bouquet of flowers
5. Set some goals
6. Write some loving and peaceful affirmations
7. Go out with your girlfriends
8. Start taking a class
9. Have a night in for yourself (or with a close friend)
10. Brew some tea or coffee and drink it outside
11. Create something
12. Put together a positivity playlist
13. Write a letter to yourself
14. Watch your go-to chick flick with no shame
15. Bubble bath
The great thing about this list is that not only are these fun, but they’re good for you. I know this semester (personally) is going to be a rough one- so having these small and blissful activities will be a great way to keep me grounded. And honestly, they aren’t hard- It’s just a matter of sprinkling them into my month!
Anyways…Happy New Year, Guys!
Stay fabulous, and don’t forget to subscribe in the sidebar!